FOMB Mission Statement
- Friends of Misery Bay is a non-profit charity devoted to supporting Misery Bay Provincial Park in its mandates of protection (particularly of its rare alvar habitats), research, and education. We are currently involved in the following:
- Extending and improving hiking trails.
- Hosting summer nature events
- Welcoming park visitors during summer season
- Surveying and expanding park boundaries
- Selling gift shop items (cards, hats, T-shirts, etc.) to raise funds for our projects